Meet The Team!
How Little Sunflower is Used…
- Delivered directly to children in the classroom.
- Colourful, interactive, digital, fun animation.
- Children develop a positive emotional connection with engaging characters which children love.
- A self-explanatory workshop can be delivered without pre-training.
- Simple, easy to follow instructions making
this an easily adaptive, NON-INVASIVE tool.
What Little Sunflower Does…
- Little Sunflower is designed to develop self esteem and resilience in children from a young age.
- The programme encourages confidence, individuality and uniqueness in children as they grow and develop.
- A fun filled classroom experience.
- Encourages positive connections.
- Fills the classroom with laughter, games, drama, dance, holistic therapies, EFT, music, song, arts and crafts.
- Combines music, movement, conversation, discussions, simple psychology, positive vision, literacy, audio skills, visual and verbal skills.
Why Is Little Sunflower Needed?
- Children’s mental health is at an all-time low.
- The average age for mental health issues is 14 years of age.*
- The negative effects of COVID and isolation have increased mental health problems.
- Mental health statistics show that anxiety and worries in children are on the rise.
- Why wait until children are 12 or 13 to begin their emotional development?
- Little Sunflower believes we should learn life skills when we are young!
The Way Forward with Little Sunflower
- Teaches children resilience skills.
- Psychologists who study developmental growth know that good connections with people and positive experiences at school are key.
- This classroom based programme allows children to engage with their peers in a fun and interactive way, developing their own resilience as they learn with the help of the Little Sunflower team.
- Through stories, situations and the characters, everyday occurrences in schools are explored.
What Teachers Say About Little Sunflower
I would definitely recommend it...
I would definitely recommend to other teachers and schools. There was positive feedback from the children and they loved the Tapping sessions.
The Little Sunflower programme is a fantastic resource!
The Little Sunflower programme is a fantastic resource to use in the classroom with children to support their emotional wellbeing.
I LOVE this program!
I LOVE this program. It’s excellent! My P2/3 class love it!
Little Sunflower is so easy to use.
Little Sunflower is so easy to use. It’s self-explanatory. The children love it. We love it too!
A superb approach to support children emotionally. Super effective!
I’m my own person!
Before Little Sunflower came to my school, I thought everyone was better than me, but now I know that I’m my own person.